Historic

PCVS : From 1936 to today

2016

Obtaining of the EDF agreement (UTO) by the boiler making department. Acquisition of a new workshop of 700m² for the exchangers manufacturing, with a lifting capacity of 2×20 tonnes.
Renewal of the American agreement (ASME STAMP U & R)

2015

Purchase of a machining center in partnership with a customer. Hiring of a controller for the NDT control (with COFREN MT-UT-PT).
Obtaining of the Chinese agreement (SELO).

2014

Participation in a Nuclear exhibition in Bourget (WNE). Obtaining of the EDF agreement (UTO) by the pipe department.

2013

Investment in a gantry PAW cutting machine HD (360 amps 5 axis).
Renewal of the U STAMP certification and obtaining of the R STAMP for repair of boiler equipments.

2012

Construction of a building of 800 m² on a plot of 6000 m² in PIERRELATTE to host PCVS Tuyauterie SUD agency. Obtaining CEFRI authorization.

2010

Obtaining the U STAMP certification.

2009

Obtaining MASE authorization.

2008

Construction of a building of 700m², equipped with two overhead cranes of 20 and 10T, intended to accommodate an automatic working center for tube expansion and tube to tubesheet welding.
Capital of PCVS Tuyauterie raised to 150 000 €.

2006

Creation of PCVS Tuyauterie SUD – SAS with a capital of 7 700 €.

2005

Creation of 2 Companies: PCVS Chaudronnerie S.A.S. with a capital of 300 000 € and PCVS Tuyauterie S.A.S. with a capital of 60 000 €.

2004

Investment in an installation of automated PAW welding machine.

2003

An extension of the preparation part is made by the construction of a workshop of 700 m², the piping activity becomes an independent department with the construction of a workshop of 800 m². The S.A. has then a capital of 300 000 €.

1998

The Company changes of legal form and becomes an S.A. with a capital of 152 449 €.

1992

A 2nd hall of 1000 m² is built in order to separate the stainless steel manufacture from the carbon steel one.

1988

PCVS is transferred in the industrial area of Chanas, on a plot of 6000 m², in a workshop of 1000 m² with a team suitable for technological development enabling to carry on the tradition of rigor and quality.

1987

The Company becomes an S.A.R.L. with a capital of 15 245 € with the grandsons Messrs. VALLET-SIMON Philippe and Claude.

1957

His son M. VALLET-SIMON Henri gets into the business and extends its activities to the paper and food industries.