PCVS society designs and implements pressure equipments, according to codes: ASME, CODAP and EN13445.
Our main achievements are tray columns (or other type of packing) reactor shell or double envelope (with stirrer or not), simple or double envelope tanks and any type of tubular exchangers (simple or double tubesheet, floating-head, AET or AES, U tube…).
We also have many references in clades steels (Weld overlay).
- Press brake : 400T (Digital control) 4000 x 12 and more in accordance with radius (COLY)
- Guillotine shear : 3000 x 12 (COLLY)
- Plate rolling machine : 2000 x 8 (PICOT)
- Plate rolling machine : 3000 x 30 (PICOT)
- Profile bending machine : Plate 80 x 50 on a Ø of 600 etc … + tools for pipes and shells
- Band saw : Ø 260 – Ø 280
- Radial drilling machine : Ø 50
- Lathe machine : Ø 900
- Oxy-gas cutting machine : Ø 350
- Machine d’oxycoupage : th. 120 m/m (steel)
- Bench PAW cutting machine with 5 axis head : 3000 x 12 000 th. 84 m/m
- Girth welding : 4 heads tube on tubesheet
- 4 Welding column and boom : welding SAW carbon steel
- GTAW or SAW welding carriage : 1000 amps
- Welding stations : 141, 111, 131 (clocked)
- Automatic working center for tube expansion and tube to tubesheet welding in a building dedicated to exchangers.
- 7 Overhead cranes : capacity 8, 10 and 20 T
- Outside access rails : for high tonnage equipment
- Tube expanding machine with electrical control of the torque : From tube Ø8 int. to tube Ø56 int. max
- Continuous hydraulic machine to remove the weld joints on tubesheet : From tube Ø8 int. mini to tube Ø70 max
- 1 Making Workshop 1000 m²
- 1 Preparation workshop 800 m²
- 1 Stockyard 2000 m²